Tuesday, February 2, 2010



This is an actual email from an Atlanta Sunny's Girl, we heart her hair...and if you are looking for an Indian Hair Colorist...she just might be your girl!

To Whom it May Concern,

I wanted photos of myself wearing the Indian hair I purchased from your Atlanta store to show how versatile the hair can be. I purchased the hair and it was dark brown as expected. I am a hairstylist/colorist myself so I took the hair before I had it sew in, lightened the base color and then added highlights to achieved this golden blonde. I could not cut it myself so I had one of my co-workers cut my hair to achieve a more realistic look. I find that if you remove a considerable amount of weight from the hair, add long layers and do a bit of face framing, it makes the hair look very believable. I love my Indian hair and I hope others learn that they can achieve any look they desire.

If you have any clients in the Atlanta area that are interested in having their Indian hair colored and or highlighted please feel free to contact me. I currently work at Helmet Salon in Midtown Atlanta and I can be reached at this email address or by phone at (678)596-3521.

Best Wishes,

Malaika Lewis-Picard

0 komentar:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online